THE BRONZE ENTRANCE

2 Conversations

THE BRONZE
Welcome to the main entrence of The Bronze. All are welcome in here, but i must remind you vampires there is a death by stake penilty for feasting on any human blood here, If you ask at the bar you can purchase a human blood substitute made with the most delicious cow, rat or pig blood. I hope you all enjoy your time in the Bronze. new members of the bronze get a complimentry glass of free on arrival for humans, and a complimentry drink of substitute for vampires. There is also a nice selection of various prefered demon drinks available. If you Dont want to deal with the busy rush at the main entrence become a v.i.p member and you can get in through the back door. There are male and female toilets situated just by the main entrance. There is also a pool room up stairs. Again welcome to the establishment, i hope you enjoy your time here.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2147014

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more