UNIVERSITY

2 Conversations

University is suppoed to be all fun: Sex, drugs and rock and roll. I do not agree. How people can find the time and the money is beyond me. I have got the sex and i dont like drugs or rock and roll. But how people can out drinking and dancing every night amazes me. HOW Do THEY AFFORD IT????? 8-)
Especially considering the factors against us:
1) We are poor students
2) We only have a little Loan (rather than a grant which our predecessors recieved)which we will have to pay back in the end
3) we have too much work
I would just like to clarify that point...I have lots of work and I am only in the first year...how the hell do others manage to have less than me and party every night?????!!!!!! :-( maybe law students get the most work i don't know but anyway...i suppose i should keep my head up and all that it could be worse, at least the planet has not been demoslished to make way for a hyper space by-pass or anything like that. ;-)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A209071

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more