Orion's h2g2 Society of Time Travellers office.

1 Conversation

Welcome to Orion's office

Hello and welcome to my space, fell free to leave any comments/abuse. The sign on the door states as you walk into the office. This is obviously a room that has been lived in. The walls are oak panel, as is the desks in the corner. An open log fire fire roars in its mantle giving the room a dim orange glow. By the fire is a deep well worn leather chair, the kind to settle down in with a good book. Half of the oak desk is crammed full of papers and books, a small factorys worth of pens are located somewhere in the mess. on the other half is a selection of computers from through out the ages ranging from a sinclair spectrum to a out-landish tablet of un-known origin. Behind the desk is a large leather swivel chair. Along three of the walls are long shelves at various heights each sporting legions of books. The remaining wall is taken up by a huge bay window, at the moment the curtains are closed, they are heavy and block out the outside world. In the corner of the room hidden as you first enter, by book shelves, is a simple oak stand with a large brightly coloured childs abacus on top.

Back to the h2g2 Society of Time Travellers

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2064142

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more