A Conversation for Jedi Academy: The Unknown Regions

Moss covered Asteroid

Post 1

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

Tobru leans back against Shadow, her fur a little damp from the slimy moss covering the great rock. It's large enough to hold something of an atmosphere, but that contains so little oxygen that no animal could really thrive here. Tobru's eyes are half closed, and flicker slightly. That's the only movement her body makes, apart from her chest. Which rises and falls every couple of minutes.
She has sat like this since she felt the death of her father in the force.
Her brilliant gold lightsaber and jet black lightwhip lie dormant beside her.
But despite this seeming calm, any sentient upon this asteroid would be aware of a rising energy. And as the asteroid hurtles through the darkness, waiting to be lashed by the gravity of a nearby sun and sent on a terminal course, it would seem that this is the rising calm before a storm, or perhaps the stillness of a chrysalis.


Moss covered Asteroid

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More


Moss covered Asteroid

Post 3

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

Tobru's breathing grows faster. It seems that with every breath drawn the moss withers, then as she exhales it grows lush and verdant, curling up to cover her clawed hands and Shadow's landing legs.
For a split second her eyes open wide, revealing a horrifying empty black blankness, then close again, transforming her face back into the vulnerable innocence that every creature shares during sleep.


Moss covered Asteroid

Post 4

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)



A gentle yet strong light licks glowing finger around the asteroid. Tobru's eyes flicker open, her eyes back to their normal colour, her face however grown cruel and sadistic, all traces of the madness that existed in her previous incarnation erased, or at least frozen.

She squints into the light - a sun has begun to draw the asteroid into it. Soon it would devour the scarce atmosphere.

Tobru attempts to struggle to her feet, but stumbles to her knees, skudding along in the low gravity and groans, her voice cracked and nearly mute - not due only to the thin atmosphere. Her lips bloody and lined from thirst. Her age-long fast has taken it's toll heavily, and she has grown skelletal. But her force power has grown exponentially. With a flicker of Will she lifts herself and her weapons into her ship, and, unable to move her body uses only her mastery over the force to guide the ship from her doomed home.

Her first taste of water is like liquid light. Her first food is propmtly returned to the floor of the ship.


Moss covered Asteroid

Post 5

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

da ship>>


Key: Complain about this post