Birmigham

1 Conversation

Probably the biggest hole in the whole of England, as voted by in a recent survey of 128 people (including one person who lives there). It was once suggested 'the problem of the lack of land fill sites could easily be rectified...just use Birmingham). This place, despite being the second largest city in England, is quite plain, flat and boring with nothing much to say about hence the difficulty in this guide entry.

The feeling of many people is that if an asteroid were to hit the earth, for it to hit Birmingham. This would allow the people in the close poximity of Birmingham to have the thought that Birmingam ceases to exist (be this for only a few milliseconds or seconds until the shock wave reach and destroys them).

The results of this guide are only the conclusions of several years study around the dislike of Birmingham and one visit there.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A205426

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more