22 Acacia Avenue, the H2G2 Hard Rock and Heavy Metal café

5 Conversations

If you're feeling down depressed and lonely

I know a place where we can go

22 Acacia Avenue, meet a lady we all know


-Iron Maiden

22, Acacia Avenue

A rock band
As you walk into the café, you are almost knocked flat by the sound of the band in the corner covering a rock band. The guitars screech, the drums roll, the singer grunts and hits himself over the head with the microphone. Once inside, you join the crowd, drinking smiley - ale and smiley - stout.

Despite the music, everybody seems to be able to understand each other.
So, grab a pint, request a song from the band, and join in the fun!

links and stuff

links

Rammstein
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Saxon


Anybody know any more guide entries?

Events


If you hear of some upcoming event, leave a post down below.

New albums


Do I need to explain it again?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2016497

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more