Jammy bunts

1 Conversation


A 'jammy bunt' is a rather spiffy way of saying that the person (bunt) in question is rather a fortuitous one (jammy).Jammy bunts are, as you would expect, often in the right place at the right time. Sometimes they deserve it, sometimes they don't. Who cares, they got what they came for!

Luck is involved, for it is at the very foundation of being 'Jammy'. If you don't have a lot of luck, and you wish to become a bunt of jammy nature, getting some would be a good start.

The opposite of a 'jammy bunt', may well be an un-jammy bunt. These unfortunate souls are most likely to spend all their time complaining, and on the whole being very miserable, so if you can, get out there, and try being that jammy bunt that you know yourself capable of being. Put yourself in the best position that you can manage, then let Fate and blind dumb luck be your guide.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A199460

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more