1 Conversation

Two men in protective clothing overshadowed by a nuclear sign

See, I told you never to click on that link, you've now caused a nuclear explosion and have 0.3sec to get out of here before terrible things happen......

TOO LATE.....

An alienA green and scary monster

(singing).......Star trekkin' across the universe..... on the starship enterprise under Captain Kirk..... Star trekkin across the universe, always going forward coz we cant find reverse!!!

Now you will have to live with the knowledge that YOU have released this singing alien species onto our planet. I hope you are happy with yourself, may you have to live in Basingstoke on baked beans with a Welsh weasel!!!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1973162

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more