PUB: Lonnegan's, Montrose Hotel, D4

0 Conversations


Lonnegan's is a nice place and is right beside the Montrose Bar also reviewed here. So it is REALLY handy for UCD people. Lots of postgrads drink here, or so I'm told anyway.


The seats here aren't all that comfortable, being made of wood and wood only, but the atmosphere is usually nice and it serves nice drinks. Normally priced pints, nothing special there.


But there is something that makes this place SO good to drink in. Picture this:


You're out with friends and you've had quite a few. But you wanted to stay local so no-one would have to drive and there wouldn't be any buses to get. You suddenly begin to get that urge... not THAT urge, the urge for food, ya dirty little beggar! You NEED a chipper! You NEED some hot food! And there's nowhere to go...but (anywhere but there) home!!! Suddenly, you remember...they serve hot-dogs here!! Wahoo!! And they're good ones too!!! So you order one of them and they are still serving them at 11.30pm. Which is always the sign of a good pub!


Well, it's A sign of a good pub anyway...aheh aheh...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A187490

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more