Double ganger

0 Conversations

I have a person inside my brain and have for many years. I am no crazy lunatic with voices in my head. I may be crazy in other respects, but that has nothing to do with voices in my head. No I have a double ganger.
To understand how I got a double ganger you first have to understand who I am. I am a Scorpio on a cusp with Libra if you believe in that sort of thing. I am a left brained sort of guy, thought I use my right hemisphere to do what my left wants to do. I like too many things to name them all and I am deeply passionate about all of them. I hate most of mainstream society, and usually think opposite of what most people do. I see the world sideways or maybe upside down or reverse. The weird quarks of life that most people don’t see I look at with confusion. I sometimes feel like an alien looking at a queer species of animal with queer customs. When people do things to hurt people without noticing, I notice. The stupid things that go on in the world that other people look away from I see and point out to other people.
Next you would have to understand what a double ganger is. You may have some info or general knowledge on the subject and I have some advice for you; throw it out because I bet you it will be wrong or at least grossly inaccurate. For a general perspective a double ganger is a mental manifestation of your subconscious mind in the conscious part of the brain. The reason we have double gangers is not very clear, maybe to help you out when you can’t puzzle through something or it is some last shred of are animal instincts trying to stay with us in someway. Mine took on the form mostly like me except a little taller, older, and something else I can’t quite put my finger on. He is a bit more logical then me and, though it probably sounds odd, I argue with him often on things going on in my life. We sometimes have mental bouts that are not always just shouting. In certain extreme situations where I am in danger he also can temporarily take over my body. When the event has past and if he is still in control he usually does something that I wholeheartedly disagree with. He had remained nameless for many years until he suddenly put forward the name Cyan. I have no idea where he got it and he remains tight-lipped about it.
Now to when it started. When I was very young I had a thing close to an imaginary friend. I say close to because I never imagined him as being physical there and he only seemed there when I had a problem, not when I was bored (the reason most people had imaginary friends). He was like a guardian angel type figure in my life. Over time it kind of evolved, but people still thought it was weird I had an imaginary friend no matter how much I explained it wasn’t. For a long time after I realized he wasn’t an imaginary friend he was just a voice with no form because he didn’t need one. That is, until a certain event occurred with someone else that had a double ganger.
Early on he was a good friend just there to help. A little after puberty and society started rearing their ugly heads he turned a little cynical. You may have said he turned the darker side of Scorpios. That is of course if you believe in that sort of stuff. Only recently has he changed at all. He is a little better now, like a brother. You like him, hate him, take advice from him, ignore him, but no matter what he is always there. If there is one thing I know about him though is that he will always be there through everything. No matter what the colour of the future will be, he will be there.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A18047685

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more