Feeding the Family Pet

0 Conversations

When a family welcomes a lovable creature into their into their lovable home, new responsibilities are given to all members in order to make sure the scruffy thing doesn't kick over prematurely. I currently live in a home with a pet, whom I like, and I think she likes me as evidenced by the constant flow of attention and harassment I get from her (Of course, whether or not the thing likes you is irrelevent, given that once you welcome it into your home, you can't get rid of it without allowing your neighbors to think you are a cold, heartless jerk).
Back to the point. Feeding is often a large part of insuring the furry thing lives. If you are unlucky, you are assigned the morning feeding time. The reasones forthis are as follows:
1) If you have this responsibility, it means you probably have to be awake in the morning anyway, which is a general negative.
2) Furry will quickly recognize that you are the morning feeder, and will begin waking you up at progressively earlier hours, in progressively more annoying ways.
3)You MUST be coherent in the morning for the feeding, or the furry will end up with your cornflakes, and you will end up this a bowl of really, really crunchy cereal.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A164017

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more