A Conversation for h2g2 Smileys

Smileys in iChat

Post 1

kent

I made a package for replacing Apples smileys in iChat with Nomicons (Used in Proteus). Just recently saw the nifty smileys you have here, and am thinking of making a similar package with the basic smileys from h2g2.

Anyone know whom I should as for permissions and stuff?

smiley - huh


Smileys in iChat

Post 2

Mina

You need to speak to the Producer of h2g2 - Natalie Johnson - U190181, who will be able to advise you. She's out of the office at the moment, but if you leave a message on her Personal Space she's get back to you when she's back in the office.


Smileys in iChat

Post 3

kent

Thanks! smiley - ok

Left a message, so we will se how it turns out.


Smileys in iChat

Post 4

Mina

Great. I'll make sure that Natalie knows it's there when she's back. smiley - smiley


Smileys in iChat

Post 5

kent

Hmm, think she will be away long time?

I think I will go ahead and assume I will get a ok in the end and make the pack, but wont release it until I actually get it.

smiley - huh


Smileys in iChat

Post 6

Mina

Please don't start doing anything with the smilies. The answer is more likely to be 'No' than 'Yes'.

Natalie is hoping to be back tomorrow.


Smileys in iChat

Post 7

kent

Oh, ok..

smiley - erm


Smileys in iChat

Post 8

Mina

Do wait for Natalie's response though.

Not all of the smileys are owned by the BBC, some were done by CommunityArtists, and they have the rights to say yes or no to their own work.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more