S Club 7

2 Conversations

The lowest form of life in the Universe has commented that S Club 7 made him feel much better looking. His comment has been widely acknowledged as genius and was the main reason for his amazing statement being submitted to the Intergalactic Federation of Wisdom as a nominee for the truest statement of this last millenium.
Unfortunately, though for Pete, who's name has been changed for reasons of conmplete embarassment, has pulled out of the running for the prize due to the fact that if he won he would not be able to go onto the stage to collect his prize as he would kill the front row because of his dreadful odour.

There brand of over-poppy smug fuelled rubbish is what many people believe to be the worst drivel in the Universe. It is said that many children who heard their debut single, "We're so terrible!" died of brain tumas.

This can in fact be confirmed as true, due to the implication of the splitting headache I get every time I see the band's name.

I believe that all children under the age of 16 should be immunised against the vile stench of teenage poppy terribleness.

Be warned:

Wear ear plugs when watching MTV just in they sneak up on you.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A154919

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more