do not taunt Happy Fun Ball

0 Conversations

Archiving again. I'm sure there's a much easier way to do this, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Ant. So cool he doesn't even need text surrounding his link.

The Iron Giant. See it. Trust me. We also just launched a review of it, which is well worth a read (in my humble, unbiased opinion).

I hereby declare anything I say this week as both temporary and insane, as I am in the process of moving. The good news is there are a lot of people on my sofa to help out. Or at least they're pretending to help, really I think they're just here for the food. :-)

At the beep the time will be...3:14 am. Time flies in the middle of the night and you're waiting for your fellow insomniac to show...

Other places I blither

Most of the time I'm whittling away at new pages for Floor 42. Although lately I've been working on my new project, What's That Line?, which is a great deal of fun, only it's slipped away from me a bit during the move. And I've been helping some writers miss deadlines over at Matinee Magazine. This time we were only four days behind, an improvement!

I spend a great deal of time attempting to contribute to the Links Modification forums at Gossamer Threads. I really don't know where I'd be without that script, modifying it is thus far proving the best way for me to learn a bit about Perl. The comments modification at What's That Line? was the first substantial modification I've made to the script all by my lonesome. It's not perfect, but it sure beats the 500 errors I used to get on a daily basis!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A146828

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more