Standardised RPG- Rough

0 Conversations



Body: 9 +2+1+1 = 13
Mind: 8 +1 = 9
Soul: 13 +1+1+2 = 17

Wood Elves

Wood Elves are much like their high elven cousins in stature and grace, but differ in their interests and expertise. Wood elves are lovers of nature and things that are green, and make the best archers.

Bonuses:

+2/+0/+1
Natural Empathy
Natural Magic Affinity
Low-Light Vision
Stealthy
Eagle Eye

Race/Class

Stealthy (Body)
The shadows are a second home to you, and your movements are controlled and silent.

(Element) Magical Affinity (Soul)
For some reason or another, magic of a specific element is used naturally by you, even without you having learned about it. This element acts as a primary element.

Natural Empathy (Soul)
You are most at home around nature and animals. You can find your way through any terrain, know which plants are good for what, and even speak to the animals in a limited fashion.

Low-Light Vision (Body)
The cones in your eyes respond to dim light as well as bright, giving you normal vision in low-light situations.

Eagle-Eye (Mind)
Your eyes are exceedingly sharp, able to spot things close up and far away that no-one else would have. Due to this, your accuracy with ranged weapons is incredible.


Divine

The divine are people who have recieved their power from someplace beyond our mortal plane. Often champions of justice or evil, the divine use powers that are often hard to come to grips with.

Requirements:

Body: Any
Mind: Any
Soul: At least 11
Gains:

+1/+0/+1
(Element) Magical Affinity (Player Choice)

Druids are the gaurdians of nature, the watchmen of the woods. They are in tune with nature's subtle rythms, and hold a special bond with all animals.

Requirements:

Body: Any
Mind: At least 8
Soul: At least 13
Natural Magic Affinity
Gains:

+1/+0/+2
Natural Empathy
Transform: Bear/Wolf/Hawk

Agile (Body)

You are light on your feet, but are more commonly found in the air. Flips, jumps, and falls are your bread and butter.

Requirements:
Body: At least 8
Mind: At least 6
Soul: Any


Photographic Memory (Mind)

Nothing escapes your mind. If you see or hear something, you can always remember it exactly.

Requirements:
Body: Any
Mind: At least 9
Soul: Any


Stalwart (Soul)

Nothing can slow you down. No poison is effective, no spell binding. Your spirit just won't back down.

Requirements:
Body: At least 8
Mind: Any
Soul: At least 10

Strong-Willed (Soul)

Illusions and things that mislead the mind and challenge the soul have a hard time getting a hold on you.

Requirements:
Body: At least 8
Mind: At least 8
Soul: At least 10


Arrogant

You know you're the best, and you make sure others know it as well. You hate being shown up.

Gain:

+1 Stat Points

Light Armour

Light armour is thin, lightweight armour that is easy to move in. It won't stop arrows or stabs, but it can turn glancing blows and absorb a little bit of impact. It makes little to no noise, so it is very useful for the stealthy.

Knife: Body 3 (Small)

Quarterstaff: Body 3 (Medium)

Longbow: Body 10 Mind 10 (Large)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A13877931

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more