- Never let anybody know who's really in charge.
- There's a reason for everything.
- Don't try to teach your grandfather to suck eggs.
- Not everything's a smegging metaphor.
- It takes more than wisdom to know your own father in this being's galaxy.
- There's not a reason for everything.
- There's no conflict between Free Will and Predestination. Predestination is merely back-vectoring.
- It is not a crime to like Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte. It is a crime to try to run a starship on Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte.
- A man never stoops so low as when he reaches to disappoint a Gael.
- The true meaning of the number 'forty-two' is that the Lord reserves to himself the right to be arbitrary.
Conversations About This Entry
There are no Conversations for this Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
Written and Edited by
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.