A Conversation for The Aviators Home Page

BBC YouTube

Post 1

U168592

This may be of some use for linking to from appropriate h2g2 Entries, I think it would be allowed...

http://www.youtube.com/BBC


BBC YouTube

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

That would mean the curators should be allowed to upload videos there. To be honest, I can't quite imagine they wíll. I think the plan was to create an h2g2 YouTube account which would only allow a select group of people (the curators, as has been suggested) access to upload approved (by the aviator group first and then by the eds afterwards) videos.


BBC YouTube

Post 3

Skankyrich [?]

Almost; the Curators wouldn't do the uploading, they'd do the linking from existing EG Entries. One of us in the AViators would have to do the uploading - that's one of the bits I was trying to get discussion moving on. The whole concept is still one step away from happening, though, and we still need some completed clips to get things moving. I'm still under a bit of time pressure, but the idea hasn't gone away.


BBC YouTube

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, ok, that's what I meant - I think. smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more