OZ'S BIO (BUFFY RESEARCH)

0 Conversations

DANIEL OSBOURNE played by Seth Green
Daniel, better known as Oz first came into Buffy in series 2 'Inca Mummy Girl, where he was playing in his band 'Dingoes Ate My Baby' at the Bronze. This is where he first notices Willow and is stunned by her. He saw her again in 'Halloween' and wonders who she is. He finally gets to meet her when two mysterious computer guys try to recruit the both of them at the career fair in 'Whats my Line' They finally get to talking and start dating not long after that, he takes it very slow though as he can see she still had feelings for Xander. Oz then finds out he is a warewolf in 'Phases' and Willows see's him change, even though a bit scared at first, she tells him she still wants to be with him anyway and the two get together officially. Oz later came back to Sunnydale high to finish school. Oz soon became a member of the scoobies mostly helping out with transport. Oz and Willow nearly split up when he found her kissing Xander whilst trapped at Spikes place. They managed to work through it. They had there first intimate moment at Graduation as they might die. Oz was later kidnapped by the Initative when they found out he was a warewolf and Riley and the gang broke him out but not after being poked and prodded and tested on. Oz and Willow did end up splitting up in series 4 when Oz meets Veruca (also a warewolf) and are found after having wolf hanky panky together. Oz leaves soon after this and goes round the world to get himself sorted, obviously this devistated Willow. He returned to Sunnydale in 'New Moon Rising' after spending time with monks who have helped him control the wolf in him. He attempts to win Willow back but realises after meeting Tara and smelling Willow on her clothes that she is already in another relationship, with a woman, much to his supprise. This revalation tips the balance on the control thing and he turns, going after Tara in the process. After this he relises that it's Willow that causes his wolf to come out and that he should be as far away from her as possible. So he leaves again.

CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO CHARCATER BIO'S CONTENTS PAGE


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1322470

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more