ANGEL'S BIO (BUFFY RESEARCH)

1 Conversation

ANGEL played by David Boreanaz
Angel was born in the ninteenth century in Ireland he was a drunk and a womaniser. In 1753 he was turned into a vampire by Darla. He killed his family and then the two of them travelled Europe causing havock and death wherever they went. Until he ended up in Romania where he killed a girl from a gypsy family and was punished by the girls family, they put a curse on him to give him back his soul , so that he would know and feel the pain he has caused over the years but if he ever found true happiness he would loose it again and return to evil.
The horns of dilemma
Angel first saw Buffy when she was first called in LA but he didn't actually meet her until she arrived in Sunnydale. He kept his distance at first and just played the part of a firend and source for information. He finally lets her get close to him and they kiss but he lets his true self show and Buffy doesnt take it well. But she does forgive him for not telling her and belives him that hes good and their relationship goes very well until season two when they get too close and sleep together. This causes Angel true happiness and he looses his soul turning back into Angelus!
A vision of hell
He makes Buffy's life miserable and stalks her and her friends. When Jenny Calender who is a decendent of the gypsies that cursed him found a spell to get his soul back he killed her and left her in Gile's apartment because he loves taunteing them. Gile's then went after Angelus but didnt do to well Angelus was in the process of beating him to death when Buffy came in to save Giles she went after Angel but couldnt kill him because she needed to get Giles out of the fire and Angelus ran off. Angelus then teams up with Spike and Drucilla to carry on his previous reign of distruction. Buffy finally killed him in "The Becoming" in season two after he had opened a vortex to hell but Willow had managed to restore his soul just a few minutes before Buffy stabbed him but by then it was too late only his blood would close the vortex and he died and went to a hell dimension where he was tortured for hundreds of years. He was later brought back to life but he was not in a good way, the torture had messed him up a great deal and he was like an animal. He does eventually recover and is good again. But all the pain for Angel is certainly not over when the first starts appearing as his past victims to haunt him. In series 3 Angel nearly dies after Faith shoots him with a poison arrow and he has to drink Buffy's blood in order to cure him.
Oedipus
After working through all his guilt Angel finally realises that the relationship with Buffy could never work not longterm there are too many obsitcals standing in their way of happiness which Angel could never fully reach anyway. so he calls it off and leaves town to go to LA. He start up a detective angency called Angel investigations with a man named Doyle and Cordelia belive it or not. Buffy sends Angel a ring that makes vampires immortal and he finally gets to achieve sunlight for the first time in 240 years but it is destroyed. Later on Wesley also joins Angel in LA and they work together fighting demons and evil. He is later joined by a vampire fighter called Gunn and not long after that a good demon called Lorne who can read thoughts through singing.Then the gang saved a girl names Fred from a hell dimension called Pileah, Lorne home dimension and she later joined the gang also.
Swords
Angel then helps Faith work through her problems and convices her to turn herself into the police. Angel returns to Sunnydale in series 5 when he hears that Buffy's mum, Joyce had died so he came back to comfort her and help her through it. But they end up kissing again but stop because he knows it can never work. So he goes back to LA.
Then he returns again in season 7 to help Buffy fight the first and give her an amulate that will defeat all of the evil. Then he goes again back to LA.

CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO CHARCATER BIO'S CONTENTS PAGE


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1309321

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more