A Conversation for The 'Britishness Test' - how will you do?

Ho ho ho.

Post 1

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like


Had me laughing all the way up to footnote 23, which, as I tire of saying, is complete sh*te.

The CPS will prosecute you for shooting burglars if you shoot them IN THE BACK AT POINT BLANK RANGE AS THEY ARE LEAVING THE PREMISES which you have booby trapped. It won't help your case if you have previously spent years down the pub telling anyone who would listen you'd like to shoot a burglar.

If, on the other hand, you shoot a burglar from a fair distance, pepper his ass with buckshot and nothing else, the CPS, and the Police, will giggle a lot, and drop the charges. I know. I was there.

smiley - shark


Ho ho ho.

Post 2

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")


I agree - this is an excellent article. I feel like a bit of a curmogeon objecting to the stuff about self-defence.

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/720802.stm for a true picture of the legal situation.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more