BUFFY'S BIO (BUFFY RESEARCH)

3 Conversations

BUFFY ANNE SUMMERS played by Sarah Michelle Gellar
Buffy moved to Sunnydale with her mum Joyce Summers after an insident with vampires got her expelled from her last school in LA and her parents split up.
Death browses the obituraries page
The first person Buffy met was Cordelia Chase, who was a miss popular complete bitch lol who soon realised there was something weird about Buffy and started calling her a freak. She first met Willow whilst Cordelia was in bitch mode and picking on her which Buffy didnt like so she went and introduced herself and asked to be study budies, they've been best friends ever since. The first time she met Xander he was all googly-eyed over her and kept making a fool of himself it was quite funny. Then she met Giles who she thought was just a librarian until he dumped a book on vampires in front of her. She ran a mile because she thought she had escaped that life, but when mystery man Angel told her of a great evil coming to Sunnydale she did not ignore her destiny for long. The evil that Angel had told her about was The Master who was intent on rising to create destruction on earth, which he suceeded in doing twice, once in "Nightmares" when a little boy called Billy was trapped in the nightmare world and everyones dreams came true and Buffy's Nightmare was the master rising and becoming a vampire when he bit her but all returned to normal once Buffy helped Billy overcome his fears.
a vision of hell
The second time he rose Buffy finally managed to defeat him but not before he bit her and killed her luckily Xander and Angel arrived in time to revive her.
Buffy left to go to LA for the summer to stay with her Dad. When she returned she was a bit messed up over Angel and started acting very out of character but not for long as she worked through her troubles and the two of them got together at long last lol. Because Buffy died for a few minutes a new slayer was sent called Kendra which Buffy was not pleased about at all as Kendra critized her ways and was getting very chummy with Giles and she tried to kill Angel, but they do become friends after a while as Kendra helps her to defeat the Order. All goes very well between Buffy and Angel until she slept with him and because of the curse Angel lost his soul again because he reached true happiness and Angelus returned. This devistated Buffy and she was finding it very hard to cope until Kendra returned and helped again but unfortunatley Kendra was killed by Drucilla and Giles kidnapped so Buffy went after Angel and they fought she finally killed him but not before Willow had restored his soul ubfortunatley Angel had to die nevertheless to close the vortex. Spikes helping hand in the killing of Angel allowed him to skip town with Drucilla unharmed after making a deal with Buffy. After this Buffy could take no more and ran away from Sunnydale and changed her name to Anne.
Scroll
When Buffy returns to Sunnydale a new slayer arrives called Faith, the two of them fight well side by side and become a great team until Faith kills a man by mistake and turns to the dark side Buffy tried to get her back but it was too late the guilt had already eaten her up and she had become the mayor's number one helper in the accension and she tried killing Angel which resulted in Buffy putting her in a coma. Buffy managed to stop this accension as the whole school pulled together and helped. Se blew up the mayor along with Sunnydale High.
A green and scary monster
In season4 Buffy starts college, where she meets Riley who she thinks is an ordinary Joe but actually turns out to be a soldier working for a secret goverment operation called "The Initative" who were intent on capturing vampires and demons to experiment on, One of which was Spike. Also Rileys boss created a mean creature called Adam who buffy had to defeat also.
In season 5 once only child Buffy suddenly aquired a sister named Dawn who was soon explained when a monk told Buffy she was a mystical key sent to buffy to protect it. Buffy had a very hard time this season Riley left and her mum died of a brain tuma and Glory the hell god managed to get her hands on Dawn and the only way to save Dawn was for Buffy to jump in the porthole herself and she died.
Death browses the obituraries page
In season 6 Willow brings Buffy back from the dead which Buffy finds hard to deal with seeing as she was pulled out of heaven then had to dig herself out of her own grave. She wasnt herself for quite a while after that she did manage to put it behind her though with the help of her friends. Spikes crush on Buffy had now turned into love and theyre friendship grew into a sexual relationship which Buffy was disgusted about she hated the fact that she could be attracted to and care about evil. But when Spike gets his soul she allows herself to fall inlove with him. The two of them save the world together and Spike her champion died for her!

CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO CHARCATER BIO'S CONTENTS PAGE


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1296326

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more