Horizontal Parking in a Parrallel Univers

1 Conversation

This morning my dog brought me my pipe and slippers. This confused me as I do not smoke, dont own a dog, nor would I be caught dead in a pair of cordory slippers!!

The plot thickened when my son Ezekiel asked my permission to leave the table. Having never married, let alone ever had any kids, I was somewhat confused by these occurences but decided to battle on, knowing that this day would be like no other.

It was only later on, as I sat in my office overlooking a vast Nordic landscape, it dawned on me that during the previous night I had fallen into a parrallel universe where I had become the King of Norway.

I decided to make the most of these new 24 hours. I quickly invaded Sweden and after ocupying Denmark I declaired war on Switzerland. Unfortunatelr I fell asleep before taking Belgium.

Meanwhile in my own universe the King of Norway had awoken in a three bedroom flat in Parramatta and, after calling for his pipe and slippers, was met by my flatmate David wearing nothing but his long johns...being no less regal than ever.

They immediately fell in love as I was shocked to find out as I woke up handcuffed to my bed, with David's little hands rumagingthrough my beer-soaked tutu.

Alas, the King of Norway alas awoke to a world in crisis, and was soon overthrown by an angry mob after refusing to instigate my proposed legislation to outlaw mime, puppetry and any poetry of John Laws.

Now which universe do you think is better off??



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A128611

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more