TRiG's Test Page.. received with many Thanks xx

0 Conversations



I have an article in Peer Review.Please comment.
Why?*

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Some fora to which I am subscribed:
SEx: Science Explained: Ask a question!
The Forum: Serious debate.
Ask h2g2: Often frivolous, but usually entertaining.

And more. I haven't listed the lot.*

Oi you*! What're you doing here?

Wikipedia
ReligiousTolerance.org

My Hobbies

reading; listening to BBC Radio 4 and to BBC 7;
hillwalking; discussing the Bible (& religion in general);
collecting quotations & etemologies.





By the way, I am notified about new postings to "
Askh2g2" so new conversations keep popping up on my page. So don't assume I'm interested in everything you see below.


The latest change to my page is to start using user-defined colours on the brunel version of my page. I've never seen colours that I like better than the default before. Many people have very light colours that, to my eyes, make the page look washed out. But when I visited the personal space of U215480 I liked it. So I stole these.

Hi. Welcome to the home of TRiG_Ireland. I am most active on h2g2. Why not visit me there?

My h2g2 page is different to my page on other DNA sites. See how this is done here.

Those links don't work on all versions of my page, so here they are again in plain text:

The h2g2 version of my page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/U612575

The explanation of the <SITEFILTER> tag:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/hub/GuideML-SITEFILTER

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A12832319

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more