Nicholas Brendon (Bio)

2 Conversations

NICHOLAS BRANDON


...was bought into the world on 12th April, 1971 in Los Angeles, California. He attended the College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, California, he had aspirations of being a professional Baseball player until he broke his arm in a manner which destroyed any chance of becoming a professional.

Nicholas then decided to give acting a try, his first job was doing a Clearasil commercial. Unfortunately his career was not taking off, so he decided to try a bit of behind the scenes work as a production assistant on "Dave's world", this lead to an audition for the same series and suddenly his luck changed, culminating in him getting the role of Xander Harris on BtVS

In his spare time Nicholas enjoys camping, spending time with his family and friends, including his identical twin brother, Kelly with whom he shares a house, watching Dodger games and basketball. He is married to actress Tressa DiFiglia.

His film and TV credits include a recurring role in the daytime soap "The Young and the Restless", the pilot for "Secret lives" and as an evil corn follower in "Children of the Corn III:Urban Harvest". In theatre he starred in the Los Angeles theatre production of "The Further Adventures of Tom Sayer" at Theatre West, "My Own Private Hollywood" at The Black Hole Theatre and "Out Of Gas On Lovers Leap" at the Pasadena Playhouse.

Couple of Xander Facts

Nicholas has appeared in every episode of BtVS except "Talking With Dead People".

His twin brother was the other Xander in "The Replacement".

Back To Buffy home Page

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1269551

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more