Spork: A Man and a Legend

1 Conversation

On a distant planet, oh, about three centuries ago, there was a little creature who answered to the name of Spork. On that planet, which was probably called Spramp or something like that, the inhabitants had no hands or feet. All day long they sort of stumped around, calling each other "Stumpy" and complaining that they couldn't do anything. So one day Spork was out for his morning stump when he was tragically hit by a falling piano. (A Sprampian piano is vastly different than pianos as we know them; since Sprampians have no hands or feet the pianos must be played with the genitals.) Spork was not killed by the piano, but since no one had hands or feet he was trapped there until he died of rabbit bite three weeks later. This story has nothing at all to do with the great utensil we all know and love. Is it a fork or a spoon? Golly, I don't know! God bless you, Taco Bell! Bless you each and every one!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A124246

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more