Movement for Unbridled Conversation on Underground Services (MUCUS)

2 Conversations

MUCUS-
The Underground underground
. Urban warriors challanging the tyrrany of tube travel.

Too long have the carriages of our underground services remained silent, governed by the hegemony of corporate opression. Too long have the only people who would dare to speak up been drunk incoherent madmen, and Romanian Accordian players. It is time forYOU, the people, to stand up and be counted. You too can have a "friendly chat", exchange pleasantaries with your fellow traveller, or bemoan the lack of buffet services on the underground.

Our time is now!! Rise up in your carriage, and make a passing comment about the cut of the dour gentleman-seated-opposite-you's suit. Suggest to a city line carriage packed with Merchant Bankers that you play a game of Eye-Spy. You have the power, but you must seize the moment! It is not too late to open the hearts, minds and mouths of our brethren travellers.

Join MUCUS now! Our brothers in the underground need your support. Even if you have never seen a tube train, you conversational support will give our brothers and sisters the offhand remarks they need to battle the system of silence. If you are actively involved in preaching the revolutionalry gospel, tell us of your exploits in bringing MUCUS to the downtrodden commuters of London, Paris, New York, and Frankfurt.

MUCUS is proud to support our revolutionary brothers and sisters inARSE,GIRRandCIAO-ACCATHJAY.

MUCUS Revolutionary Guard

Merkin
TV's Frink(Founder member of WASGIRRWOJ andGIRR)
Si(Grand Convener ofCIAO-ACCATHJAY)
Jax
Jonny

MUCOUS (Movement for Unbridled Conversation on Overground and Underground Services) Freedom Fighters

Fenchurch M. Mercury(Leader ofARSE)

Viva La RevoluciĆ³n!

MUCUS - Converse, Conspire, Corrupt

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A122077

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more