Season 6 (BTVS)

0 Conversations

BARGAINING, PART ONE: Buffy is gone and the Scooby's have to keep up with the illusion that she is still alive, both for mortals and demons, until Willow can try her plan.

BARGAINING, PART TWO: The Scooby's attempt to bring Buffy back appears to have failed, and now the demons know the Slayer is dead.

AFTERLIFE: Buffy attempts to adjust to her new excistance, and the Scooby's pay the consequences for using magic.

FLOODED: Gile's returns to Sunnydale, where Buffy has her first confrontation with the towns new big bad, the ex High School nerds.

LIFE SERIAL: Buffy needs to find a job, so the Scooby gang tries to help her,
where Jonathan and co. test Buffy.

ALL THE WAY: Halloween means business for the Magic Box, Willow and Tara experiences problems and Dawn falls for a bad boy.

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING: The entire populus of Sunnydale is singing to the point of self-destruction. Buffy admits her secret to the gang, Tara learns of Willow's memory spell Dawn is set to marry a demon.

TABULA RASA: After the heartbreak of recent events, Willow tries another memory spell and manages to place the entire Scooby gang in danger.

SMASHED: As Tara and Willow split, Willow has more time to think about reversing the rat spell Amy cast on herself. Being successful, and with her new magically inclined friend, Willow hits the town. Spike learns something dark about the Slayer and she just has to "pump" him for imformation...bringing the house down while she's pumping him.

WRECKED: Willow and Amy start spending more time together, which leads to Willow experimenting in new and dangerous magics. Willow's new addiction could mean the death of her and Dawn.

GONE: The Scooby's help Willow by taking away all magic's in the house. Buffy gets a visit from a social worker at the wrong time and she may lose Dawn, until Buffy finds herself invisible by an accident from the geek trio. Buffy enjoys her invisibility until Willow gets kidnapped.

DOUBLE MEAT PALACE: Buffy needs an income, so she gets a job at a first food place, where she learns some horrific secrets. Willow is using all of her stength to get over her magic addiction. Her friends are helping, with the exception of Amy. Xander is having second thoughts about marriage when he meets Anya's demon friends.

DEAD THINGS: The geek trio use some magic to make
Warren's ex-girlfriend fall in love with him again. It all ends badly when they accidentily kill her. To get rid of the body, they use magic again and trick Buffy into believing it was her whom did the killing. This is the last straw and Buffy's world starts to crumble.

OLDER AND FAR AWAY: Buffy turns 21 and the Scooby's gather for a party. With all this going on, and Buffy's destractions, Dawn feels alone and makes a wish that people cannot leave the house. Of course it comes true and the only sure way to save them all is if Willow casts a spell.

AS YOU WERE: Riley returns to Sunnydale chasing a demon who is about to sporn. Unfortunately he is to late and needs the Slayers help. They each find out about each others new love interest.

HELLS BELLS: The dreaded day has arrived and Xander and Anya are to be wed. Things turn a bit hairy with half the wedding guests being demons and Willow and Tara find comfort in each others arms.

NORMAL AGAIN: The Scooby's are in trouble when Buffy is poisoned and believes that her entire vampire slaying world is a delusion in her mind.

ENTROPY: Anya after accepting her old vengeance demon job back, goes after Xander. Willow and Tara start to build new trust in their relationship and the Scooby's discovers that the trio have placed cameras everywhere.

SEEING RED: The trio's plans comes into its final stage but Buffy is able to stop them. Warren decides that Buffy must die and shoots her. Meantime, Willow and Tara are back together and in perfect bliss, which is tragically ended by a stray bullet from Warren.

VILLAINS: After absorbing all of the dark magic she can and saving Buffy, Willow sets out to find and destroy Warren, who has a few tricks left.

TWO TO GO: Finding the death of Warren was not enough revenge, Willow goes after the other two. The Scooby's band together to stop Willow before she goes to far, and an old friend returns to halp.

GRAVE: Willow prooves to powerful for the Scooby's, including Gile's and his borrowed magics, she decides that there is to much pain in the world, so she decides to end it. Xander is the only one that can reach Willow, but will he get through?

Back
Next >
Season Front Page
Back to Homepage

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1157627

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more