A Conversation for Personal Space Workshop

Thank You!

Post 1

Sneaky

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I tried reading the official guideML help pages, but couldn't make heads nor tails of them. Your workshop has taught me a lot, most of my guideML really, and my P-space has taken giant leaps in format and personality. Check my spot out and let me know what you think (if you don't mind, and have the time that is).

smiley - aliensmile

PS. Can you guess my favorite color?


Thank You!

Post 2

Laura

smiley - ok That's what I wrote this place for. smiley - biggrin I've had a look at your page. Looks fine to me. smiley - biggrin You've put 'an African swallow can't carry a coconut' though, when it was the European swallow that couldn't, the problem with the African swallow being that it was non-migratory.smiley - winkeye However, I doubt an African swallow really could carry a coconut...

Erm, anyway, I'll have another look shortly. smiley - smiley

Hmmm, that would be green smiley - bigeyes


Thank You!

Post 3

Sneaky

Oops, it's been a while since I've seen that movie. I'll change it and add another, so that I have both swallow arguements included. Thanks for looking it over, I was most concerned with how it would look to others, I'm shortly going to play with the brunel tag so that everybody gets to see it how I do.

smiley - aliensmile


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more