A Conversation for Wanna join the team?

Ghost Pitcher available

Post 1

Cannon Fodder

Frink, Is there any room on your team for a reincarnated researcher?


Ghost Pitcher available

Post 2

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Perhaps. Reincarnated from who or what, I wonder? Are you looking for a second spot on the team? Are you the current center fielder as well?

If not, my mistake, and we'll start over.


Ghost Pitcher available

Post 3

Cannon Fodder

Sorry - not the tough guy. You are on the right track though.

I have to appologise. I do not want to divulge my old ID. My boss kept looking at my page to see what I was up to.

Fortunately, I am now set up so that this ID will work all over the world (I have a copy of the registration e-mail in a hotmail inbox).

STRRRRRIKE ONE!!!

Oops - not paying attention.


Ghost Pitcher available

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Hmmmm...I could just go down the list one by one. Oh, and I know you aren't me. You aren't TV's Dog, are you? I don't think she learned how to type.

The trick is going to be how you tell me once I guess right - will your boss see that too?


Ghost Pitcher available

Post 5

Cannon Fodder

Perhaps anonymity is the only option. I am only sorry that you have a dead player on your team.

Perhaps you could email me your email address to [email protected] and I will post you My old ID.

Such intrigue


Ghost Pitcher available

Post 6

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Indeed. Ok, here are my next guesses. I'm thinking I either need a new catcher or a new right fielder. Am I getting close?

In the meantime, you are now signed up as the team doctor. I figure anyone who already died once will do a good job keeping everyone else healthy. And naturally, you'll make an excellent pawn, having spent so much time on the front lines, thrown at the enemy so as to wear them down....

Here's another question: Once I've determined your old identity, do we take it off the team. I think not. Perhaps a big "deceased" sign by your old name.....


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more