The Matrix Upgraded... Angel/Mathayus/Midas... The First National... part2

0 Conversations

You pull up into the parking lot of the bank... Mathayus gets out first... you follow and Midas hits the switch to open up the trunk... Midas gets out of the car and you all stand by the open trunk...

AngelNo turning back... I'll go in first... I'll take the Glock 9mm auto... and I'll set up the anti-tracer... Mathayus... you take care of the talking with Ben and Midas you take care of crowd control... make sure no-one gets suspicious about our prescence here... also, keep an eye out for cops... or even worse... Agents

Okay... let's go...

You all approach the bank... it's 2:56pm and there will be a shift change in four minutes... Ben Holmes is reported to be canging his position from the central tellers area to the outside the sorting office in the back of the building... there is little activity in this area and there is an empty room near to where Ben will be posted... this is your only chance to reach him...

MathayusKeep your weapon concealed and if there are any metal detectors try and avoid them... there shouldn't be according to Jinx's guide... only in the vault area... we've got...... just over 3 minutes until the shift change... Midas... can you go in ahead of us and distract the teller furthest to the left please... just ask about opening an account... so we can slip past without any trouble... thanks... 2 minutes 40 seconds... right, go in now Midas...

Okay Mathayus... let's hope he's the one you've been looking for... I'll meet you in the car in...... 15 minutes?... I'll keep the teller busy... but if your cover's blown... get out... fast!...

Midas goes inside the building... you and Mathayus wait outside the building for another two minutes... you talk about what'll happen after you get Ben out...

AngelIf he's not who we've been looking for... we will have to make it look like a robbery yes... but we will also have to bring him out anyway... he's still a potential... right... we can't just let him stay here...

MathayusI understand how you feel Angel, every potential is important to us... if anything should happen to him or any of us... at least one of you get out... get out and warn Zion... nothing should go wrong... nothing CAN go wrong... come on... let's get in there...

You and Mathayus head for the bank... he opens the door as you head in... you stand inside the entrance


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1102645

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more