The Matrix Upgraded... Angel/Mathayus... Let's get to work...

1 Conversation

You and Mathayus decide to go inside the Matrix to retrieve Benjamin Holmes aka "Code"... you have come aboard your ship the "Deltoro" to go on this mission... Mathayus is eager to get inside the Matrix as soon as possible...

You're wearing your tattered clothing and carrying a duffle bag... you get on board the "Deltoro" and Jinx and Midas are on the bridge waiting for you...

MathayusMidas... Jinx... it's good to see you both again...

Jinx can you do us a favour... can you patch in the co-ordinates for the First National Bank of New York City please... and we'll need some weapons and a car...

Midas you'll be coming with me and Angel on this one okay... we'll need all the help we can get... and Angel... keep your cool... stay focused and if you see any Agents don't be a fool and fight... just run... Midas you too... and Jinx make sure you keep a good eye out for any... difficulties we may come across...

Midas: got it...

Jinx: got it... let's go... get in the chairs and I'll jack you in... First National here they come...

You, Mathayus and Midas all take a seat and lay back... Jinx starts with Mathayus... putting a long wire with a thin metal spike connected to it into a socket in he back of his head... his eyes close as Jinx hits the button on her computer to jack him in...

Mathayus is in a white room... once again there is a table in front of him with weapons and other material on it... his phone rings...

....... MathayusI'm in...

Mathayus is in... now it's time for you to go in... Jinx does the same thing and when you enter the white room with Mathayus your phone begins to ring...

........Angel I'm in....... Mathayus get your gear... I'll get mine... we're just waiting for Midas now... she's the driver...

MathayusThe driver of what??...

AngelThis...... Jinx... send 'em in...

A car falls to the ground... Midas is sitting inside... she looks at you both and says...

Come on you two, get in... let's get out here...

You, Mathayus and Midas are all in the car now, Midas starts it up and as she does a bunch of buildings and other scenery begins to fall around you... it's raining in the Matrix... you're parked in a back alley... Midas drives out of it and she heads towards the The First National Bank of New York


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A1101736

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more