glasters 2003

1 Conversation

We, (g/f,2 friends + 1g/f) set off on sunday lunchtime 1 1/2hours later than planned. We were travelling in style in a vw t25 <bus>, all the way down the fosse way witha slight detour via avebury to see some friends who'd gone down for the solstice. Definitely helped to get in the mood for glasters as there was hundreds of people there and a bit of a traffic problem.
Got on site fairly quickly with only a que of a few vehicles. found our crew camping area pretty quickly and had unloaded passengers and was setting up the awning just as it started to rain. Had a bit of a bimble around the site that evening in between breaks in the showers and got back to the bus just before the rain set in for the night, had dreams of 97/98 and the mud, but woke up to lovely warm sunshine. Did a few chores around the campsite, to make it ready for the 200 other lock-up crew due to arrive before the wednesday. Then had a cycle around site with my g/f and went flying my kite up at the stones.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1095743

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more