Quotes about Gratitude

1 Conversation

<disco>When a person does not have gratitude ,something is missing in their humanity. A person can almost be defined by their attitude toward gratitude.
Elie Wiesel

<disco>If the only prayer you say in your life is "thank-you" that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

<disco>Find the good & praise it.
Alex Haley

<disco>Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
Hausa of Nigeria

<disco>Let us be grateful to people that make us happy; they are charming gardners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust

<disco>Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
Cicero

<disco>A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.
Henry Ward Beecher

<disco>If you cann't be thankful for what you recieve, then be thankful for what you escape. <laugh>
Unknown
<smiley><rose>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1032652

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more