A Conversation for 'ye oLDe tea shoppe'

THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2621

Grandpa BIRIYANI

smiley - erm....I dunno if ya know but either nxt week or week after Sheffields Manor Castle is on bbc2,the restoration programme,,,if they get the vote it will be funded for restoration !!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2622

Miz


I I got your e-mail about the program about Manor castle thing, It's got some history behind it and should be restored.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2623

Grandpa BIRIYANI

I can fit the unit round(which is easy) the mains inlet,which has a large fuse attatched,,so u should know wot prob is,,,if we incorperate the inlet in the cupboard it means that that corner of units wont be even,,,& the right hand cupboard of unit wont open cos the washers in the way !!

Tomorrow I'll be visiting YEDL,who's responsable for the inlet,,,the meter is N POWERS....we pay N POWER but they DONT wanna know,,we r just being passed from pillar to post,,,smiley - erm,,,we WILL be contacting trading standards !!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2624

Miz


I looked in my fone manuel about e-mailing says nothing but it's probably something to do with O2.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2625

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Mnaor Castle is rumoured to have tunnels linked to the Manor castle pub... old castle markets,the queens head pub pond street,carbrook hall attercliffe etc....!!

Mary queen of scots was inprisoned there for about 14 yrs I think ?? so really its national history !!!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2626

Miz


We get our gas & lekky through British Gas they were cheepest. Robs good with electricity moving cables ect. h. his dad's an electritian he re-wired this house from top to bottom.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2627

Grandpa BIRIYANI

ur fone,,,does it say its a wap fone ??,,if yes,u can use the net/email !!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2628

Miz


All this history that's about manor castle, but it's never visited by Yanks or tourists ect. It should be on a visitors route!!!!!!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2629

Grandpa BIRIYANI

yeah,but the mains cable cant be moved by no one other than YEDL...its apparantly NOT OUR property,,,but its on OUR land,,,as I said,they r cheekysmiley - bleep's !!!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2630

Miz


Yes it's a wap fone, but I've never gone into that bit, My niece is putting me some ring-tones
on it for free so I'll ask her what to do.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2631

Miz


Yeah we have a main cable that goes to the meter in the out-house butbut all the cables that come from there are our property.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2632

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Manor Castle has a unique setting,it maybe not much to look at from the outside,but when ur in the grounds u can picture certain area's as was,,,over the last few years its had many open days,I think we should be educating local kids on the history of it,,,I know they gotta stick to the cirriculam but its a local interest !!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2633

Dragon Lord back with avengence

Hiya you two, how are you both?


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2634

Miz


Right I'd better be off to bed now. Will ya be in tomorrow night/morning and who will ya be then lol???


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2635

Grandpa BIRIYANI

I can fit the unit no probs,,,I think if we dont get satisfaction tomorrow it'll be done OUR way,,,& if they wanna re new at later date then they will be told to cobblers,,,this is OUR property !!


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2636

Miz


Hi Scott,

I'm fine thanx hun howz you???


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2637

Grandpa BIRIYANI

now the SCott...cant ya sleep ??...am not to bad thx...just tryin not to swear in eresmiley - winkeye


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2638

Dragon Lord back with avengence

Miz.. im ok thanks babe, just pissed off,, started new bar job tonight and its Sh*t there.


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2639

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Miz,,,b4 u go,,,would u like my "old self" back ??


THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 2640

Miz


Why what's up Scott, hey a job's a job at the end of the day.


Key: Complain about this post