Runescape-The massive online multiplayer game!

0 Conversations

Runescape is a huge online game created by a company called Jagex. They are based in the United Kingdom. The game is set in medievil times but there are some technological exceptions within the game such as diving gear and cannons. Players are only allowed to be human. I mention this because some games such as these offer different species or classes. Within the game there is no definite class such as 'Wizard' 'Warrior' or 'Ranger'. These are all self given titles. Because you can use all the skills you don't have to be anything really. You can also use a large amount of non-combat skills as well.

Skills

The skills in the game are

  • Attack
  • Strength
  • Defense
  • Ranged
  • Magic
  • Prayer
  • Hitpoints
  • Herblore
  • Runecrafting
  • Agility
  • Thieving
  • Crafting
  • Slaying
  • Smithing
  • Mining
  • Fishing
  • Cooking
  • Woodcutting
  • Firemaking
  • Farming
  • There are quite a lot. I will go into finer details of each one. I will also explain the good and bad things about each, and why you should or should not go into it, depending on your preference. Some skills go hand in hand like farming and herblore. You can grow herbs to help your herblore.

    Attack

    This skill is obviously made for combat. It has two major uses. The first is, the higher the skill, the better equipment can be used. For example.

  • Level 1= Able to wield Bronze and Iron weapons
  • Level 5= Able to wield Steel weapons
  • Level 10= Able to wield Black and White weapons
  • Level 20= Able to wield Mithril weapons
  • Level 30= Able to wield Adamantite weapons
  • Level 40= Able to wield Runite weapons
  • Level 50= Able to wield Granite weapons
  • Level 60= Able to wield Dragonite and Tzhaar(obsidian)weapons
  • Level 70= Able to wield Barrows weapons and Crystal weapons
  • The second use, is with higher attack your attacks will be more accurate, meaning you will hit more often then miss. It will also contribute to your combat level. (Overall level designated by a combination of Attack, strength, defence, and hitpoints.)

    Strength

    Strength contributes to the amount of damage you deal while fighting. For some weapons including the Granite Maul and Dharok's Great-Axe. The maul requires 50 strength (actually anything granite take 50 strength) and the Great-Axe requires 70 strength. Strength also contributes to your Combat Level.


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    There are no Conversations for this Entry

    Entry

    A10166898

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Written and Edited by

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more