BBBB - Obsolescence

0 Conversations

[Removed June 1999 - returned to h2g2.com February 2002]


I'm revamping how QuadBee works. The following links are now out of date and untrustworthy. I just don't have the heart to delete them or alter them from their original state. Eventually perhaps I'll get rid of them, but right now they're here to refer back to, in case some day we want to see how we almost did things.

Early attempts to make this idea workCharacter Stuff
Calling Dibs - How it works
Descriptions - A QuadBee Participant Forum
Choices Who do you want to be today?
Plot, Brainstorming, and Other Stuff
A Universe Without Arthur... Fine! Quit whining! You want Arthur? He can be in the sixth book, but YOU have to put him there. I call dibs on Marvin. You can have the rest.
Who, What, Where, When, Why and How
Attempts to Explain this Idea
Participation Notations
QuadBee Rules were made to be broken I'm afraid...
The First (admittedly confusing) Attempt to Describe This
The Sales Pitch another early attempt to describe this which you can ignore if you'd like.

Back to QuadBee


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A100693

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more