If h2g2 were stuck on constant 'Caps Lock'

0 Conversations


H2G2 - NOW WITH OVER 5,000 ENTRIES



EDITOR'S SELECTION FOR TODAY:




CAN YOU IMAGINE IF H2G2, OR EVEN THE BBC NEWS WEBSITE WERE COMPLETELY WRITTEN IN CAPS LOCK, WITH EXTENSIVE USE OF EXCLAMATION MARKS AND E-ABBREVIATIONS (LIKE LOL, WHICH STANDS FOR LAUGH/ING/ED OUT LOUD, WHEN YOUR REACTION TO WHATEVER IT WAS YOU REACTED TO WITH THE ABBREVIATION WAS NOWHERE NEAR LAUGHING, NEVERMIND WHETHER IT WAS OUT LOUD OR NOT.). IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! IT'S NOT VERY GOOD, IS IT? LOL.......



URGH.



TODAY'S OTHER NEW ENTRIES



  • BAD USAGE OF NETIQUETTE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB

  • INSTANCES WHERE THOROUGH USE OF CAPITALS CAN BE EXCUSED

  • HOW CAPITALS AND APOSTROPHES CAN BE USED CORRECTLY

MORE >>





You have no idea how much it pained me to alter my writing style such to cater for the creation of this page. Urg. Also see my CH@TTERZ Translator

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1002402

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more