-H-O-L-L-Y--E-X-A-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N-

1 Conversation


Tired overBenefited Evil
on your Back
_________________________________________
That was, ThE CURSE, of
ThE ARCHANGELIC NEVER

in case benefitism, overcomes your NAtuRE HUmAN LIFE

THE ARCHANGELIC NEVER, is
A Prayer & Instinct too both,
that archangels of all love creations
are travelling withwhitch looking for
alive love outside ever proclaimed universes.

Though ThE ANGELS have the same power, they
need tell someone their explorations as to
make themselves capable remembering them of.



You are allowed using to abusement
that forwarded letter, requested Queen`s Reading
if Endpleases you or others might and may not do the same,
omiting as well pieces of it if found inadequatelly likebly contemporary, whereas after having you read it all the way through it, you will know better.
(Do not criticize yourselves if you do otherwise, for I will have it print, 18 (eighteen) months from now though,or may be never.)
________________________________________


-H-O-L-L-Y--E-X-A-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N-



FREEDdOMme



-H-O-L-L-Y-F-I-R-E-



Holly Darkness
Evil Hell
Holly Evil
Death
&
DeaD
dawned
since the dawn of times
compelled
to
live
Our
own
lives.



**ThE PoweR Of LifE**


* Planet of Life and Sea
* Planet of Light and Whiteness
* Planet of Love Air and Green
* Planet of Air and of Fire (4th & 5th planet)
* Planet of the Aphrodyte (6thth)



The Angels
There are 11 types of Angels, of each planet, of the Eleventh Character and one remaining end. When a fulltyped Angel is born, becomes An Archangel. If he is not the first Archangel, he will be allowed memory. If he is his third one last but not least, he will be allowed Logos with freedom of speech. If he is his second or if it is his twin, he is in ringpreparal. Included the chance`s not betraying his past efforts but finding out evil is awaiting for him, he becomes a MetaAngel. But. MetaAngels are not equal in between them, until they become EqualL To OneanotheR By Finding An Eqyallity unequalled in Humanity`s OnE Once, and they become MeGaAnGeLs.
The only one equall level to them is when an Angel yet being, happens to find out an ultimate truth, that freezes him for a long long time, and then is getting lost and lost by will. These are The Angels of Mega…(…something, any kind of earnest worth).
A fulltyped female, becoming an Angel, stays in heavens in mission to read the prayers of the deads without resurrection. It is not impossible she gives another Angelic rebirth, but then comes to her the chance to become an Amazon. Amazons have survived a few. Because when that woman gives her third rebirth, becomes A HollY CreatuRE in Heavens for having the capability to HellGuard her mind and yet be indiferent to it. Is them themselves that kill their own second Level of AmazonaL rebirtH.



____________________________
WHY ThE Scroll Of WISH For EVIL IT?


«In case we have ever sined, we should have wanted, to recover it, from one of our`s own instincts of deaths».


-T-h-e- -2nd - -S-e-a-l-C-e-a-s-e-D-s-s-


{reminder, that the second seal is Love}



____
MYTH

of

THE FOURTH EGO Called THE THREE DEPARTING EGOS EVIL

AS TO MAKE THEM, NOT EVER FORGET ABOUT (HiM) IT, THAT WAS BEING LEFT BEHIND…
…and so forth.


Since ICED EARTH`S Era of Locking up the times, this evil hearing, has already so far blossomingly made, a Two bluegalactical goldringed Evil so-called, or precisely described, two blue galaxies tight middle by a golden sphere. The fourth remaining ego since that time, is called, The Iced EgO.



____
MYTH

of

ThE I C E D D R I E D S E A H E L L S


Since ICED EARTH`S Era of Locking up the times, there had been made properly the first eternity with a very beautifull Hell as well. `L`I`S`T`E`N`. That hell, had Seas too. Till these Seas started slipping away from there nobody`s notice, and it was too late when they got completely lost. These are the Seas that The Legions of the Burning Death (see nextcoming verses) are primary carrying along with and gain therefrom faith of their existance in the universe.




(in these forcoming verses)
FACTUALITY


Since the separation of the four egos, an ego alone along with egos of the same degree (being left behind the same), formed gradually in time, The Legions of THE GEBOLDESTEST GEBURNEDESTED DEATH, In Fastest Seek of passion for the first Three Ones; (No matter that they have evil opinion for theirselves or have forgotten the feelings inside their own mission ((in case WE didn`t make it as good and well as we would have desired!!! too)), which is their run in times and spaces to unite back -faster- as described before).



---REALITY---


Missionaries ThE 144.000s

The Delegates
of the Death (of the Legions of The Burning Death)

They are happy only to think how only to do harm, this is the way how they have learned to live since earth`s evil allowance, until the universe, takes them to another vital planet or hell wins on earth. You will start recognising them, people that are not tired or overcomed by plentyfull evil. Wait an example?

Behold
to
the
TEST
KRETES

(some of them always, but)

Take care if Surrounded ever chance`s By Them



___
True
EVIL
Admitting to the Thrill that
in between B.C and A.D. times;
Darkness was summoned in the universe as evil to be born, for if we (as humans and humanity) wouldn?t create it, we would never had it created (since evil does not exist in divine loves,and, evil is not the only way to unite); No matter if you are persuaded of its having finished or even if you are wholeheartedly not positioned to it but still thinKing of never to see it, understand that evil is not fed by destiny anymore and additionally will fade easier if you do not essentially haunt it, AnD ItS Wounds, if someone dies being evil himself, WilL HEAL IN TIME AS SOON AND AS WELL AS NATURE WILL FOLD AND UNFOLD PEACEFULLY upon and will be clearly reborn sometime again, with everything promised to afore ago.



___
True
living
BLASPHEMY
«As long as we don`t pray we make Heroine drug use every day, we are o.k alright!!!»
B U T I S R I G H T t h a t
is a matter that all
the non // Asians officially ethnicnations
are paying themselves to.



___
True
THE PRAYERS OF THE ANTICRISTSS
(missing, means not included, but they end up as much as followes:) «Let it be me, and I will be the I, gecusted light, of, never to be lost, again.»



True
THE PRAYERS OF THE ANTICRISTSS
(missing, means not included, but they end up as much as followes:) «Destroyal to the tree of life of god.»
AND GOD IS CHRIST, AND EVIL ARE HIS TREES OF NATURE, AND HE IS NOT THE FATHER, AS LONG AS I MUST HAVE NEVER BEEN, IN REAL, NEITHER WILL BE, AS LONG AS I LIVE, NEITHER WILL I EVER STOP FIGHTING HIM TO BECOME MY FATHER, MY GOD OR A FELLOW FATHER OF MINE AND OF ME.



___
True
HYMN OF THE ANTICRISTED
(not missing, in here means included in itself)

God, is, the luckiest non botheredbugged entirety at least, indeed.

(sincere truth has it, that, must have paid to it once`s once)



_____________
SATANS` SECRET

Satans never, or have ever or will, know
What Their Slaves
ArE LookinG LikE OuT



_________
JERUSALEM

To live, get separated and die at the same times too with a person desired, enough times to make for it a special named paradise, and share it thereafter with others` same hypostatical paradises, which will form the holly jerusalem, Is a rather new dream, judging since That Dawn of times, So, it can be Overlooked a bit of it.



_____________________________________
AngeliC PrioritieS I n t h e F I F T H O R D E R
_____________________________________



ReAwait and Let
ANGELS too
decide
when

they

are ReadY

show US

The

LIFE

of

TheiR OmeNOweD

ANGELSURREND
KINGDOM.

----Becoming the first Angels OF THE NEW HEAVENS, OF THE STRONGEST EARTH`S NEW EARTH --- . . . ! ---



______________________________________
Not to worry a furtherenderesterested passioN
______________________________________



ANcienT
Angels & Archangels
from past InHatredinG EthemS
and from that First Eternity that once had been made A Thousand Pieces,
are coming
all the more
their faster
in the meantime.-



____________

RangeR
of the
THE ANGELSURREND

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A976638

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more