A Stargate Quiz - Season 1 Solution

0 Conversations

Season 1

How well do you know the tv series Stargate? Here are the answers to the Season 1 questions


  1. Q What was Jack doing when Major Samuels came looking for him?

    A Studying the stars.

     

  2. Q What is the name of the doll Samantha Carter played with as a child?

    A Major Matt Mason.

     

  3. Q The Nox are a non violent people. How do they trick their enemies?

    A They make themselves and their cities invisible.

     

  4. Q What is the purpose of Thor's Hammer?

    A It sends anyone with a sybiote to an underground maze inhabited by a Unas.

     

  5. Q What is the name of Catherine Langford's fiancee and how does it tie into Stargate Atlantis?

    A Ernest Littlefield, Played by Paul McGillion who plays Dr
    Carson Beckett in Atlantis.

     

  6. Q Daniel calls Hathor the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music. What does Jack call it?

    A Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll.

     

  7. Q When Daniel finds himself in an alternative universe being attacked by Apophis what is different about Sam Carter?

    A She has long hair, she is a civilian and she's engaged to Jack.

     

  8. Q In the same alternative universe what has happened to Daniel?

    A He is dead after the Goa'uld wiped out Egypt.

     

  9. Q What does 3 blasts of a Zat'nik'atel do?

    A Disintegrates.

     

  10. Q Who did General Hammond replace as head of the SGC?

    A General West.

     

The Competitions and Quizzes Archive

Reefgirl

23.02.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A9579702

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more