A Conversation for Great Comedy Acts

The Fast Show

Post 21

Kaz

Chris Waddell


The Fast Show

Post 22

PQ

*plays pan pipes badly while stamping her foot completely out of time*


The Fast Show

Post 23

Mu Beta

Hi! I'm Ed Winchester...

B


The Fast Show

Post 24

Researcher PSG

Roy used to watch it, what did you do Roy?

I used to watch it.

But Roy doesn't mind what he watches. Personnally I like something with a bit more sophistication. What do I like Roy?

RI:SE

You lying B*stard Roy.


p.s. For those who don't know RI:SE is a UK morning program for people in their 20s which gets beating in ratings by, well, everything else thats on, including a program for 3 tear olds.


The Fast Show

Post 25

Hoovooloo

Sorry to interrupt the comedy atmos, but that bijou entryette in the first post contains a wee error. Jesse, of diet and fashion advice, was a Williams creation, not a Whitehouse.

Boutros boutros ghali.

H.


The Fast Show

Post 26

Mu Beta

You're right, as usual.smiley - tongueout

Unfortunately, I can't correct it, this not actually being an Entry.smiley - cross

Let's hope Anna reads down this far without being distracted by assorted quotes.smiley - biggrin

B


The Fast Show

Post 27

Kaine_2k

The other day, I was clreaing out under the stairs when i came across a dusty old book. And do you know, it was the Original copy of the bible.

Which was nice.


The Fast Show

Post 28

Mu Beta

You see, writing a h2g2 collaborative entry is a lot like making love to a beautiful women:

You have to get all your bits together, restrain them with some necessary formatting, and make sure it all rolls off the press on time.

B


The Fast Show

Post 29

Kaine_2k

I work for a very boring financial company, and today at a big pointless and dull meeting, the speaker described a good customer service experience as 'very much like making love to a beautiful women'

i found it very funny, particularly as he didn't know what he was saying...smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more