The Factory (West)

2 Conversations

The West Factory


The West Factory contains the Hangers (or their foundations at least...). Here most of the aircraft are stored, as well as the Factory Floor itself, where Wargamer normally works. There is also a starship that crashed into Hanger 4 just minutes after it was rebuilt. Any donations for its repair would be apreciated...

The Factory Floor


The place where the carnage begins! Anything and Everything can be built in this underground maintainence bay, and there are plenty of escape routes for when the inevitable happens...

Hanger 1


A small hanger where aircraft are kept. These can be taken for a test flight, providing they're still airworthy...

Hanger 2


Home of all the aircraft that are either under construction or have given a new meaning to "crash testing". Engineers would be apreciated.

Hanger 3


Military vehicles are kept here, including surplus vehicles from "The Sheep Revolt". Extra caution is recommended here.

Hanger 4


Well, this used to be a storehouse for the really dangerous stuff, but now it supports a large starship. We're determined to do something about that, but we don't have the cash to remove it. Donations welcome.


Return to The Main Gate.

Head to Factory North.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A893379

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more