.... mostly stupid

1 Conversation

Never underestimate the power of a large group of stupid people.
Unkown

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
Terry Pratchett "The Hogfather"

I used to think that I was stupid, and then I met philosophers.
Terry Pratchett "Small Gods"

The IQ of a mob is equal to that of its most stupid member divided by the number of people in it.
Terry Pratchett "Jingo"

The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the naive forgive and forget, the wise forgive but do not forget.
Thomas Szasz

In politics stupidity is not a handicap.

Napoleon Bonapart

There is no adequate defense, except stupidity, against the impact of a new idea.
Percy W. Bridgeman

We are specialized in a harmonious repetition of the disaster and the stupidity.

Terenci Moix

All over the earth you can find three things: Hydrogen, Oxygen and stupidity.

Frank Zappa

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.
Friedrich Schiller (?)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity , and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
Unkown

If this system is the answer, it must have been a bloody stupid question.

Graffiti unkown

Any girl can be glamourous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.

Hedi Lamarr

Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.

Voltaire

There's always one more stupid person than you planned for.
Unknown

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity .
Frank Leahy

At least two-thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity,
human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity:
idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religous or political ideas.
Aldous Huxley

To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness.
Though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.
Gustave Flaubert


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A839469

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more