Blade (The film with Wesley Snipes)

1 Conversation

I just watched the film 'Blade' on video yesterday, and I have to say, it was one of the best films I have ever seen. And it had THE best intro scene, ever. The blood pouring out of the sprinkler system in the Vampire club is so cool - it's worth seeing the movie just for that.

Snipes plays Blade, a half-human, half-vampire mercenary whose mother died during childbirth, having been 'bitten'. He has devoted his life to exacting revenge against the vampires, and particularly one radical young 'half-blood' vampire, Frost, who is challenging the old Vampire ways.

The film is supposed to be based on a comic-book character called Blade, but I don't know anything about that. All I can say is, this film MUST be seen by anyone who's a fan of vampires, action movies, or exploding heads. A thorougly enjoyable experience...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A75692

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more