A Conversation for Remote Controls

Sky Digital Remotes

Post 1

Researcher 51195

The Sky Digital remote control is the ultimate in Remote design, it has a rubber grip on the back so you dont slip whilst changing channels and select some channel about the process of removing peas from the pod using only a twig or something like that. But... It can control your Television as well as the Satellite decoder box, all you need is a Doctorate in astrophysics to set it up or an eight year old.
Why is it that eight year olds are the only ones who are actually able to do these seemingly easy tasks while the designers actually designed the remote for use by a competent adult, Maybe the designers were Eight year olds and they did it on purpose because they have to go to bed when all the decent programmes are on.


Sky Digital Remotes

Post 2

james007

It's dead easy, don't know what you're wittering on about.

But then, I would say that, since I run the SkyDigital FAQ. At http://www.mediauk.com/directory/tv/ fact fans.

Programming it to replicate *every* button on your remote is a little harder...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more