A Conversation for Creating Great Fancy Dress Costumes

Other Ideas

Post 1

Don't Buy Vardy Cars

I have seen both of these done:

All red clothing with red balloons attached at random. A pile of haemorrhoids.

Slightly more tasteful was the chap who took a white sheet, cut a hole in the middle and wore it as a poncho. He put a yellow shower cap on his head, and instantly became a very convincing fried egg.



more Other Ideas

Post 2

Cheshirecatgeisha

Sexy santa´s babe.
you need: a red skirt, a red shirt, preferably sim fit and with long sleeves, a santa claus cap and (this makes it all sexy) knee-high black boots.
So what you do is buy some white cloth of the woolly fluffy kind and sew this on to the hem of the skirt, to the shirt cuffs and around the neck of the shirt. Don the cap, very red lipstick and boots: voila! everyone guy will be such a good boy this year.


more Other Ideas

Post 3

Cheshirecatgeisha

Sexy santa´s babe.
you need: a red skirt, a red shirt, preferably sim fit and with long sleeves, a santa claus cap and (this makes it all sexy) knee-high black boots.
So what you do is buy some white cloth of the woolly fluffy kind and sew this on to the hem of the skirt, to the shirt cuffs and around the neck of the shirt. Don the cap, very red lipstick and boots: voila! every guy will be such a good boy this year.


more Other Ideas

Post 4

Godless Infidel

I've got two. My sister and former brother-in-law went to a fraternity party in skull caps and trash bags (his yellow, hers brown) with 'M&M' written on them. When asked, they would point out that she was plain while he had nuts. My own fall back is to go as Gene Simmons of Kiss from the 'Dressed to Kill' album (I've got the hair already, and the make up only takes about an hour or so if you know how to do it). It's also fun to find the tackiest looking suit in a thrift shop - and of course to spit up blood all over yourself at the end of the night.

gI


more Other Ideas

Post 5

Drizzle

I have quite a few.

Virgin (female)
Dress in a white dress. Carry around a collar attached to a leash. If a man asks what you are reply with something similar to "You evil man, what have you done to me? Where is my unicorn!", if a woman asks reply with something like "You can't see my unicorn? Hmph, I know all about you!". Its very obsure but it refers to the myth that only virgins can see unicorns. My mother tells me that it works. I'm not so sure.

Playboy Rabbit
Dress all in black and wear bunny ears. It works wonderfully if you are a large man with a hairy chest and you can make sure people can see your chest.

Priest
Wear black jeans and shirt. Use a piece of white card under you collar and a strip of purple fabric to drap across you shoulders. Carry a bible. The best I've seen was a friend of mine carrying the bible whilst smoking and drinking beer.

Lingerie Fairy
I never got to see this but I have heard about it many times ny my friends who did. Wear fairy wings and lingerie ... simple isn't it? Of course this girl didn't wear panties but that might be a bit too daring for some.

Baby
wrap a towel around you waist to form a nappy (diaper). Wear a shirt a few sizes too small. Get hold of a large dummy (pacifier ... I think?) and make a safety pin out of wire. It certainly got a few laughs and caused a few conversations after the party.

In reply to the bit about going nudist, a friend of mine promised that he would walk down the hallway naked if it ever got too crowded during a party. The next party, his flatmates got everyone to stand
in the hallway and called him over. I wish I'd been there to see it, however he is still congratulated and hasseled about it smiley - smiley

Driz



Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more