Zach's Picks

0 Conversations

a.k.a.: Entries I would personally like to see accepted by editors


Since the editors are on extended lunch breaks, I've decided to start looking for articles that other field researchers have written which I personally found particularly hoopy. I will list them all here, and keep an eye on them to see if they are ever accepted or rejected by the Powers That Be.


If you have a suggestion for an article to include here, please feel free to add to the forum below. I plan to only include suggestions from others if it's like 'person A' suggesting an article written by 'person B.' If a person asks to have their own included here, I will probably say no. Sorry.

  1. Dragons
    JediSlider
  2. Theater Technicians
    JediSlider
  3. Campanology - the art of bell-ringing
    - the art of bell-ringing
    by Holly the Potter
  4. The good ship Jean de la Lune

    by Holly the Potter
  5. Pink Floyd

    by Jammm
  6. Tea

    by Trillian
  7. U.P.S.

    by Trillian
  8. Vending Machines
    by Benjymous
  9. Worcester Sauce
    by Benjymous


More to come as I find them. Notice I'm not including every article I come across. Just ones that personally pass my rather opinionated judgement of what I think a guide entry should be.


I'm sure my criteria for this page will change with time, and I may expand the idea as I go on. Articles that are listed here are not written in stone. I may choose to remove or add article links at my leisure. Further, if a entry listed here is ever canonized by the Powers That Be, and I notice it, I'll probably remove said entry from this list.


If you have any advice or criticism or just are bored and want to leave a message, feel free to use the forum below.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A54640

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more