A Conversation for A Dominatrix and Her 'Dog'

Permission required?

Post 1

Bright Blue Shorts

One point of this "interested" me ...

"Do not speak to the animal - if you want to speak to the 'dog', you must ask permission from mistress. If you don't, the 'dog' will ask her for permission to answer. Most of the time, the mistress will answer for her pet."

I say this because the first part (asking permission) involves you in the game and makes you submissive to the mistress too. Do they tend to get annoyed if you ask direct without permission?


Permission required?

Post 2

Ashley

Yes - this one did.

She asked us gently, at the beginning, would we mind addressing any questions through her...

We did smiley - smiley


Permission required?

Post 3

Bright Blue Shorts

You did mind or you did address them through her?


Permission required?

Post 4

Ashley

I didn't mind at all... it's not my relationship to intere in.

And yes, any questions to him, I did direct through mistress


Permission required?

Post 5

Bright Blue Shorts

So let me see if I've got this right.

The mistress asked you at the start would you mind addressing all questions to the "dog" through her. However if you did mind and chose to treat the "dog" as a normal human being, it would have annoyed the mistress.

You as it happened didn't mind, and so chose to create your own sub/dom relationship with the mistress where you were not allowed to talk directly to the dog, but had to ask questions through the mistress. However, unlike the dog, you could happily converse with the rest of the dinner party.


Permission required?

Post 6

Ashley

It'll take me half an hour to work that one out


Permission required?

Post 7

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Half an hour and we're waiting Ashley


Permission required?

Post 8

Ashley



Longer lunch than I expected... smiley - biggrinsmiley - bubbly

Yes, If I had spoken to the dog directly, it would have annyed the mistress and the dog would not have answered (if he was well behaved) and no conversation, of any description would have ensued.

I did as the mistress requested, but in doing so I did not enter a Sub/Dom relationship with her. It was out of respect for their relationship that I obeyed their wishes. I may not understand it, entirely, but I can respect it nonetheless.


Permission required?

Post 9

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Try to remember that if the dog speaks to you directly, he will likely receive punishment for it later. By speaking out of order, you create a difficult temptation and this tends to make the dog very uncomfortable. So really, you are politely doing the dog a favor more than you are showing respect for the mistress.


Permission required?

Post 10

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

If you were now warned before hand that a dog and mistress were going to be at a dinner party, would you go?
that is the question


Permission required?

Post 11

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

I certainly would. For that matter, I would happily attend a dinner party with a Master and his cat. smiley - biggrin


Permission required?

Post 12

Tefkat

Purrrrrr
smiley - coffeesmiley - cat


Permission required?

Post 13

Tefkat

But cats are notoriously independent. In fact most cats own their humans...
smiley - blackcat


Permission required?

Post 14

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Welcome to the intriguing world of domination and submission. If you see a dominatrix and her dog, you can bet that the dog paid for the privilege. If you see a Master and his cat, guess what? The Master is the one paying. Or possibly, nobody is paying. But whether the Master pays or not, the woman is the one who might leave.


Permission required?

Post 15

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

unless you are watching Red Dwarf. that cat would eat what he fancied, then leave the human (man/woman) while he went to have a bath. I can't help thinking that most cats would behave in the same way, if they even bothered to come to the dinner party in the first place.

FABT


Permission required?

Post 16

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Yes, but in Red Dward the Cat is male. smiley - biggrin


Permission required?

Post 17

I'm not really here

You are extrememely unlikely to find any woman willing to take payment for a man to be dominant over her. Too many safety issues. I know I wouldn't do it.


Permission required?

Post 18

Martin Harper

Intruiging? I can't see any difference between the male/female D/s imbalance and the same imbalance in the "Real World". How many trophy husbands do you see around the place? How many women hire escorts or strippers compared to men? Which gender does the paying in online dating? The more things get weird, the more they stay the same...

Or, put another way, humans are still humans when they're on all fours and barking. smiley - dog


Permission required?

Post 19

Ashley

Well put smiley - smiley


Permission required?

Post 20

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

is that barking as in mad or would that be stepping on peoples perversions?

FABT


Key: Complain about this post