God is closer to you than your jugular vein

1 Conversation

A pair of eyes, contemplating Enlightenment. ?? A pair of eyes, contemplating Enlightenment.


Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave


I am 56 years old, male, born on the south coast of England, and currently live in 'the Midlands'.
Although raised as 'C Of E', I discovered Islam at the age of 24 and understand that Yahweh, Jehovah and Allah are all names of the One God who created the universe.

ie. I'm a believer in God Almighty

A good starting point to find out more about my religious views can be found > Here <

Please feel free to leave messages at any time


65 O followers of the scripture, why do you argue about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel
were not revealed until after him? Do you not understand?


66 You have argued about things you knew; why do you argue about things you do not know?
God knows, while you do not know.


67 Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshipper.

smiley - bookQur'an Al-Imran


And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the seas were their ink, with seven more seas to back it up - the Words of God will not finish; indeed God is Almighty, Wise.
   
All praise is to God, the Lord Of The Universe

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A49372239

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more