Researcher: Stuart Bridgett

0 Conversations

History

I was born chuckling (no, really) at 0655hrs in St. Mary's Hospital on the Isle of Wight, on the 10th of October, 1979. This makes me a Libra, and the lack of ability to make decisions has dogged me all my life so far.

I said my first word ("Hiya!") alarmingly early, but left the hard, physical stuff like walking and growing teeth till later. Can you blame me?

I began school at the age of four, and liked it for about sixteen years. I'm 21 now, and at the University of Warwick, I'm starting to views the whole learning process as getting increasingly tedious, and wish that I could just KNOW stuff.

Knowing Useless Stuff


Nevertheless, a huge amount of useless information has come my way in the time I've been alive, and I've noticed some very strange and interesting things. Notably I was struck, not necessarily by the content of his books, but by the outlook of life that pervaded the books of Douglas Adams.

Travelling

I travelled throughout Western Europe and popped briefly over the Med to Morocco in a gap year between school and university, so travel articles are probably on the cards some time soon.

Current Interests

I'm involved in the student radio station for the University of Warwick: RaW 1251.
Have a look at the site:

RaW 1251


I hope to carry on my degree to its fruition and work in Development Technology in the Third World.

Which is nice.

Have a nose around my H2G2 area:

My home area

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A489819

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more