A Conversation for The London Underground

Wondering about certain laws

Post 1

The Patron saint of insignificant coincidences

Well, I'll start with this, of course speaking entirely out of "saint" context.
Would it be illegal to go down in an abandoned tunnel and build, like, a fortress of evil or something?
If it isn't then "super villain" or "evil genious" could become real sought after professions. I can imagine little boys saying "I want to be a fireman!" or "I want to be a data systems analyzer" (the realist) and then the little boy who yells "I want to be a super villain!" and then all the other boys clobber him. Or something like that.
But really I would consider building a fortress of evil down there, sabotaging vending machines and generally wreaking havoc for a living. Or whatever. Would be nice.


Wondering about certain laws

Post 2

Baldrick

How exactly do you sabotage a vending machine? Put chocolate and gum in them? Give them a supply of change? Well?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more